We will resume Monday morning singing on Monday 15th June using the existing invitations sent earlier in the term. We hope you can join us. For those who have not taken part before, details are below.
Key Stage 1 (Rec, 1 & 2): 9:40am – 9:55am
Key Stage 2 (years 3, 4,5 & 6): 10:30am – 10:45am
We will be using an online meeting platform called Zoom. If you want to join in, but have never used Zoom before, we suggest you download it in advance by clicking on the invitations when they arrive.
Meeting invitations will be resent to parents by email. If you have not been receiving the weekly newsletter by email, you may need to update your contact details with the office.
Notes for those participating:
- Please do not share the link outside of Edmund Waller
- If you can, please rename your ID to your child’s FIRST name only.
- Please keep video ON. The whole point is to see each other, and it helps us to check who is online. Adults unaccompanied by a child, and those we cannot identify, will be removed.
- Bearing in mind that you can be seen, remember to let other people in the house know that the camera is on. This should avoid any embarrassing surprises.
- To help us start on time, please log on a few minutes before the start so we can admit everyone together. The meeting will be locked to new participants soon after it has begun
Looking forward to seeing you!