We hope you have all had a good summer and that the children are rested and raring to go.
We are really looking forward to seeing you all on Friday 3rd September.
Details of times and gates have been emailed out to all parents and there is a downloadable copy below.
See you on Friday!
Please find below the details for start times and arrangements for the start and finish of each school day. See you from 8:50am Friday 3rd September.
Start of the Day:
- All four gates (Cooke Hall, Walsham Road, Rutts Terrace, Waller Road) will be open each morning at 8.50 and they will be staffed by SLT and support staff.
- Y1-Y6 will have a ‘soft start’. Children can come in from 8.50 but they must be in class by 9.00am.
- Children will head straight to their classrooms, where class teachers will be present ready to greet them.
- The gates will be locked at 9.05am.
- Children only can access the school site in the morning (no adults in the playground)
- Children can use any gate to enter the site
- Nursery will start @ 8:45am using the Walsham Road Nursery Entrance.
- The four gates will be open between 8:50am and 9:05am
- Teaching Assistants will be stationed in the playground to ensure children get to their classrooms’ safely.
- Main gate will open @ 3:20pm for collection of Reception children
- Remaining gates will open @ 3:25pm
- Gates will be locked at 3.40pm
- Each year group will come to a dedicated zone in the playground
- Parents can enter and exit through the entrances shown below to collect their children from the playground
- We will continue to encourage parents/carers to exit the site as quickly as possible.