Whilst we recognise that a dialogue between home and school is vital, control measures for communication have been put in place to protect everyone’s safety.
- At present, there will be NO walk-in access to the school office without an appointment.
- If you wish to make an appointment you may do so by telephone (0207 639 0436) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If you would like to contact your child’s class teacher, you can do so by using the above contact details or leaving a message with a member of the Senior Leadership Team at the school gates.
- You can also leave written messages in our lovely new post box. You will find this by the entrance to the main office – this will be checked daily.
- Where a response is required, teachers will telephone parents after the school day has finished. Please do not email any member of staff directly.
Further information about the measures put in place to mitigate the risk of transmission of Covid-19 are detailed in the letter below.